Level 1 students who want to receive a practice sail, and rated members who want to give a practice sail, please send your name, email address, and the lake (Kent or Stony) by an email to the Burgee editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ASI Burgee will list those names and email addresses every Tuesday. Then students and rated members can find counterparts and go sailing! Here, then, is the current list:
Old Salts (rated sailors willing to skipper a practice sail)
- Salvatore Canale Cell phone – 847 385 4776 Kensington
- Rick Coppens email@example.com Sundays, Kensington
- Yasuo Fujita firstname.lastname@example.org Kensington
Newbies (students looking for a practice sail skipper)
- Xiaoping He, email@example.com, 248 495 1928, Stony or Kent, weekend only
- Wissam Charafeddine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peggy Smith email@example.com Stony Creek
- Travis Smith firstname.lastname@example.org Kensington
- Steve Domeniek email@example.com Kensington
In order for this to work better, we’ve gotta have more Old Salts – and Newbies – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Right now is a good time!
An email has to be sent to email@example.com by Friday for sailing in the following week.
If anyone has a question on this process, please email Yasuo Fujita (firstname.lastname@example.org).